Home Button

Hot Espresso Drinks Button

Iced Espresso Drinks Button

Flavors Button

Kiddie Korner Button

Seasonal Specials Button

Drink of the Day Button

What Steams Amy Button

Welcome to Polka Dot Java!

Hello, fellow brewed beverage beguzzlers! Yes, I know you're probably sitting there thinking, "Beguzzlers? Is that even a WORD?" Oh honey, I don't know, but I know I LOOOOOOOOOOVE coffee. LOVE IT. Polkadot Java was a dream in my heart that spilled into my living room and took over what was once a 70's mini-bar. I have my favorite recipes organized so that when my friends come over, they know what I can make for them. All you have to do is look under what you're craving, be it hot espresso, iced espresso, blended drinks, steamers, custom cocoas, chai . . .even the kiddies have their own section! Yes, I WILL give you the recipe to make at home! I know how expensive coffee is, why do you think I make it here? The amount in my grocery budget I allotted for "coffeeland" was embarrassing! My two little boys help me name most of these, so the names are silly as all get-out but they SURE are delicious! I'm not a restaurant, I don't do this for any profit, nor do I have any desire to do so at this time. This is a glorious hobby that I do for my glorious family, friends and neighbors, out of love and the knowledge that "a caffeinated mommy is a happy mommy!" All I know is that we have more fun in our little living room (complete with over 20 flavor choices, to-go-cups and an "order up" bell) making coffee than most anyone I know and I'd sure love to share a cup with YOU!

Fresh-Brewed Blessings,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable blog, Amy - I love it, too!!! Following . . . for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow coffee fan! I will be checking back too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a blog, Amy! Gonna go check out some of your drinks :)

    ReplyDelete