Home Button

Hot Espresso Drinks Button

Iced Espresso Drinks Button

Flavors Button

Kiddie Korner Button

Seasonal Specials Button

Drink of the Day Button

What Steams Amy Button

Hot Espresso Drinks

Sure, I can make you a mocha or a latte with one flavor. If that's what you want, then please browse the flavors section and I'll be happy to oblige you. But if you're craving something MORE, read on . . .

The PNW Princess Mocha:
Fresh espresso, steamed milk, chocolate and a little extra richness from my favorite flavored syrup that everyone enjoys but nobody guesses. What's not to love?

Caramel Cinnalatte:
This little steamed-milk beauty has espresso, caramel, and a little hint of Cinnamon. And it makes my sister Janet SOOOOOOO happy.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Lattelicious:
Beautiful pumpkin pie sauce, cheesecake syrup, steamed milk and espresso. This one is good hot, iced, blended, in your oatmeal . . . I love making people grin from ear to ear by serving this special drink, fashioned after my very special web designer, Amy Allen.

White Bright Delight:
White coffee, steamed milk, white chocolate and peppermint dance on your tongue with this lovely little number. You'll be wide awake and GLAD you are, so you can enjoy this to the last drop!

Chateau Ginger:
This is NOT your mama's gingerbread house! My niece Jessie and I have found a wonderful way to drink the experience without the sticky fingers or frosting and redhots stuck to the kitchen counter! Gingerbread, cheesecake, vanilla bean (yes, that DOES taste like icing, how cool is that?), a touch of toasted marshmallow for the candies and a smidgen of coconut for the snowy rooftops makes this a magical mugfull!

Chocciatto bianco:
This was created to commemerate the end of winter vacation and the return of SCHOOL! LOL This little diddy has your typical "macchiatto" players in the mix, as well as a hint of white chocolate. Fuggetabout how delicious this is!

Cookie Monster Mocha:
I made this for my niece Brittany, my favorite chocolate lover. Espresso, steamed milk, chocolate sauce and cookie dough syrup make this an unforgettable beverage. It's so good I bet our blue furry namesake would probably eat the cup, too! :D

The Daddy:
My hubby doesn't dig coffee, but he does like 1 shot of white coffee with white chocolate, chocolate and 1/2 a shot of caramel. When he's worked extra long hours, this gets him through another day! :)

The Nutty Irishman:
Irish cream, peppermint and just a splash of hazelnut make for a fun latte! Green sugar sprinkles added upon request. ;)

Wedding Cake White Mocha

White chocolate, cupcake and a teensy dash of raspberry make this really wonderful hot or iced! As this is a sweeter drink, it's an excellent choice for those "extra shot" days

Red Velvet Latte:
It's like drinking a red velvet cupcake, peeps-- consume at your own risk! These guys are habit forming!!
Chocolate, cupcake, cherry or raspberry (your choice) and a splash of cheesecake. Yes, it IS as decadent as it sounds.


Want more? I have great news! Most of our custom cocoas from the kiddie korner are DELICIOUS with a shot (or two, or THREE . . .) of espresso in them! If I think they're not a good match, I'll put a star there. No need to have a flavor-war!;) Please also check my "DRINK OF THE DAY" and "SEASONAL DRINKS" for more flavor choices!



IT'S DISCLAIMER TIME! :)

*** Hot coffee is HOT! Please use caution when handling. All drinks are considered gifts made in a kitchen that is not inspected by any regulatory authority. Polkadot Java is just a cute little blog about my fun little coffee recipes and the adventures we have in my living room and is not considered a food service establishment (see link here http://www.kingcounty.gov/healthservices/health/ehs/foodsafety/FoodBusiness/FoodExemptions.aspx ) . I am not liable for any allergic reaction or illness of any kind. In other words, please drink my delicious coffee at your own risk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment